MCQs in Dentistry
With over 240 questions, MCQs in Dentistry is one of the best resources to help you prepare for your upcoming dental examinations. Available in both paperback and eBook, MCQs in Dentistry is sure to be a key tool for your exam preparation!
MCQs in Dentistry – The dental MCQ revision resource
dentalnotebook is proud to launch MCQs in Dentistry! With over 240 questions, MCQs in Dentistry is one of the best resources to help you prepare for your upcoming dental examinations. Covering a range of subject areas in dentistry, this book provides a quick and easy way to revise.
“A very useful resource for finals and the MJDF/MFDS Part 1 exams. Well presented with helpful explanations along with the answers.” – Dr Reena Wadia, Periodontist & Clinical Tutor.
This book is organised by various dental topics and contains crucial dental content. It is a key tool for preparing for examinations including dental finals and MJDF/MFDS. Each question has an associated answer and explanation, leading to a more thorough revision tool.
Dental subjects covered:
A wide variety of topics are covered in this dental revision tool, including:
- Restorative Dentistry – including root canal treatments and restorations
- Oral Medicine – diagnosing, investigating and managing conditions
- Oral Surgery – investigations and management of surgical situations
- Oral Pathology – histological features and diagnosis
- Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics – preventative dentistry and further management
- Periodontics – diagnosing, investigating and managing periodontal diseases
- Pharmacology and Human Disease – general systemic conditions and the impact on oral health as well as medication prescription
- Dental Materials – constituents and applications of materials
- Radiology – general radiological features and diagnosis
The book features a range of questions with varying difficulties. High quality images are also included, especially radiographs!
The book is available in both paperback and eBook formats on both Amazon and Apple platforms, so click below to get your copy now!