Single Best Answer Questions for Dentistry
With over 280 questions, Single Best Answer Questions for Dentistry is one of the best resources to help you prepare for your upcoming dental examinations. Available in both paperback and eBook, Single Best Answer Questions for Dentistry is sure to be a key tool for your exam preparation!
Single Best Answer Questions for Dentistry – The dental revision resource
dentalnotebook is proud to launch Single Best Answer Questions for Dentistry! With over 280 questions, this book is one of the best resources to help you prepare for your upcoming dental examinations. Covering a range of subject areas in dentistry, this book provides a quick and easy way to revise. This book is organised by various dental topics and contains crucial dental content. It is a key tool for preparing for examinations including dental finals and MJDF/MFDS. Each question has an associated answer and explanation, leading to a more thorough revision tool which you will definitely find helpful.
Dental subjects covered:
A wide variety of topics are covered in this dental revision tool, including:
- Restorative Dentistry – including root canal treatments and restorations
- Oral Medicine – diagnosing, investigating and managing conditions
- Oral Surgery – investigations and management of surgical situations
- Oral Pathology – histological features and diagnosis
- Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics – preventative dentistry and further management
- Periodontics – diagnosing, investigating and managing periodontal diseases
- Pharmacology and Human Disease – general systemic conditions and the impact on oral health as well as medication prescription
- Dental Materials – constituents and applications of materials
- Radiology – general radiological features and diagnosis
The book features a range of questions with varying difficulties. High quality images are also included, especially radiographs! The book is available in both paperback and eBook formats on various platforms including the Wiley website, Amazon, Google and Waterstones! Make sure to get a copy well in time for any exams to ensure you can maximise your revision!